1. Connect the remote control to Amazon Fire TV.
- 1. Remove the back cover of the Alexa Voice Remote and insert the batteries included in the package.
- 2. The message [Detecting remote control] will be shown on the TV.
- 3. Bring the Alexa Voice Remote closer to the Amazon Fire TV and press the Power button.
2. Launch the Amazon Fire TV setup.
When the Amazon Fire TV logo appears on the TV screen, press the Play/Pause button on the Alexa Voice Remote.
3. Choose your language.
- 1. The message "Choose your Language" will be shown.
- 2. Scroll down using the round directional pad on the Alexa Voice Remote and select "Japanese."
- 3. Press the "Done" button.
4. Connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Once you have configured your language settings, Amazon Fire TV will automatically scan for available Wi-Fi networks. When the scan is complete, select the Wi-Fi network you are using and enter the password.
5. Update your Amazon Fire TV.
Once you have connected to the Wi-Fi network, you will be asked to proceed with the software update. Please ensure that Amazon Fire TV is connected to the power cable during the update and wait until the update is complete.
6. Log in with your Amazon account.
Once the software update is complete, log in to Amazon Fire TV with your Amazon account.
※You need an Amazon account to use Amazon Fire TV. If you don't have an Amazon account, you will be required to create one.
If you already have an account, select [I have an account. Sign in.].
7. Download the app.
Once you have set up the remote control, you can choose to download the app to Amazon Fire TV.
You can also download the app after the entire setup is complete, but it is more convenient for you to download the app on this screen.
8. Complete the Amazon Fire TV setup.
After you finish downloading the app, you may be shown an introduction of the new features. Select "OK" and choose your profile to complete the Amazon Fire TV setup.