Mirroring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
2. Open the Control Center.
- For iPhones X or later and iPads running iPadOS or later - swipe down from the screen's upper right corner.
- For iPhones 8 or earlier and devices running iOS 11or earlier - swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "Screen Mirroring".
4. Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV from the list.
5. If the AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter that passcode into your iOS/iPadOS device.
6. The screen orientation and aspect ratio of iOS/iPadOS devices will also be used by the TV. To fill the TV screen with the content from your mirrored device, change the TV's aspect ratio or scaling settings.
7. To stop mirroring for iOS/iPadOS devices, open the Control Center, tap "Screen Mirroring", and then tap "Stop Mirroring".
You can also press the "Menu" button on the Apple TV Remote.
* After connecting to AirPlay, if you move to another page while watching a program, the AirPlay connection will be closed. If you want to watch the program again, return to the program page and you will be automatically reconnected.
Apple TV Settings
1. Connect the TV to a power source and turn it on
Plug your Apple TV into a power source and connect it to your TV with an HDMI cable.
2. Select your language and enable Siri
Swipe the Touch surface of the Apple TV Remote to find your language and country or region.
Click on the Touch surface to select an option.
If you accidentally select the wrong language, press the "Menu" button to go back to the previous screen.
When the confirmation screen appears, select whether you want to use Siri or not.
3. Continue setting up on your iOS device / Set up manually
To automatically add your Apple ID and Wi-Fi settings to your Apple TV, select "Set up on device".
Unlock your iOS device, hold it close to the Apple TV, and follow the instructions on the screen. If necessary, check for updates for your Apple TV.
If you don't want to set up Apple TV using an iOS device, please select "Set up manually".
Then, follow the instructions on your Apple TV screen to connect to your home Wi-Fi network and sign in with your Apple ID.
4. Sign in to your TV provider
In some countries and regions, Apple TV may allow you to sign in to your TV or cable provider and watch TV shows and movies that are covered by your cable or TV subscription.
5. Select your settings
When the "One Home Screen" option is enabled, you can keep your home screen and apps the same on multiple Apple TVs.
Select the room where the Apple TV is installed, and it will be automatically added to the Home App of your iOS or Mac device.
You will also need to add users to your Apple TV.
6. Get the app and start streaming
After the setup is complete, the home screen will appear.
From here, you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies and find the ones you want to watch on the Apple TV App.
You can also download games and apps from the App Store.